Coach Charter Terms and Conditions
To ensure a safe and enjoyable charter, please ensure you adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- The coach operator is ultimately in total control of the charter and will communicate with the tour leader regarding alterations or requests from the group.
- Your coach operator has been trained to manage emergency situations. In the case of an emergency, please follow the driver’s instructions.
- Circumstances may arise where TassieLink Transit will be required to alter the standard of the requested coach, and TassieLink Transit reserve the right to do so without notice.
- Equipment furnished by TassieLink Transit is thoroughly inspected before being assigned to the charter to ensure uninterrupted service. If the planned timings of the charter are disrupted for any reason beyond the control of TassieLink Transit (e.g. mechanical failure, road or weather conditions, etc), TassieLink Transit will not be held responsible for any losses. TassieLink Transit reserve the right to replace a vehicle with mechanical problems with a different type of vehicle or engage a sub-contractor to complete the charter.
- If the charter exceeds the parameters of your quote, there may be an additional charge
- Payment must be made before the start date of the charter (unless credit has been arranged, please see our Credit Account Application Form ). Trading terms are strictly 14 days from the date of the issued invoice.
- Payments can be made via cheque, EFT or credit card Please note that surcharge of 2% for Visa and Mastercard.
- The cost of repairing damage to buses resulting from the conduct and actions of passengers on the charter shall be charged to the chartering party and is payable as soon as such cost is determined.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, or who are, or are likely to become, objectionable to other persons.
☎ 1300 300 520
11-Jul-2016 - Transport Access Strategy Public Consultation
22-Dec-2014 - Tassielink Introducing a common ticketing system
08-Dec-2014 - Why fly when you can sail to Tassie
15-May-2013 - School Bus Safety Website
27-Jul-2012 - New Tassielink Bus Depot and Workshop