- A limit of two (2) standard items per passenger applies and each must be less than 20 kilos each.
- Extra luggage (bikes, surfboards or golf clubs etc) will be charged at the applicable rate and must be booked in.
- All personal effects including but not limited to; computers and electronic equipment, jewellery, sunglasses luggage and other goods are carried at passengers own risk. Fragile and valuable items should be included in carry on luggage.
- The company will take all care but accept no responsibility for passengers luggage or personal items. Prams and Wheel Chairs will be carried Free of Charge regardless of how much luggage is checked in.
- All baggage, including carry on baggage, is the sole responsibility of the passenger as the company accepts no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for theft, loss or damage to any passengers baggage, whilst in a terminal, on a company vehicle, in transit or otherwise in the companys possession or control, whether caused by the companys negligence, recklessness, willful misconduct or otherwise.
- Passengers are advised to remove all carry-on baggage while disembarking at meal, rest and other stops. Carry-on baggage is any item carried aboard a coach by a passenger and includes, but is not limited to, hand bags, clothing, books, magazines, electrical equipment and components, cash, credit cards, art work, passports, jeweler, antiques and valuable items.
- For storage of luggage in Hobart contact Luggage Locker Hobart on 0407 368 618 or 0427 097 751
☎ 1300 300 520
11-Jul-2016 - Transport Access Strategy Public Consultation
22-Dec-2014 - Tassielink Introducing a common ticketing system
08-Dec-2014 - Why fly when you can sail to Tassie
15-May-2013 - School Bus Safety Website
27-Jul-2012 - New Tassielink Bus Depot and Workshop