Hobart - West Coast (inc Lake St Clair)
Timetable and Fare Schedule
West Coast Route Timetable (222 KB)
West Coast Fares and Bus Stops (76 KB)
- You can book via our online booking enquiry form, our friendly customer service consultants. Ensure you are at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to scheduled departing time and hail the driver.
- Service operates Monday to Friday from Strahan to Queenstown.
- Route 730 - Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday:- From Hobart - New Norfolk, Gretna, Hamilton, Ouse, Tarraleah Turn off, Bronte Junction, Derwent Bridge, Lake St Clair, Derwent Bridge, Frenchmans Cap Queenstown, Strahan.
- Please note that smaller buses are frequently used on this service
- For further information - Cradle Mountain and Lake St Clair - see our Overland Track.
Strahan to Queenstown to Strahan - Monday to Friday
During School Holidays departure from Strahan will be 8:15 am - not 7:30 am
During School Holidays departure from Queenstown will be 2:15 pm - not 3:00 pm
From Hobart to Strahan via transfer at Lake St Clair
Tuesday - Thursday 8:15 am and Sunday 9:15 am - there is an approximate 30 minute wait time at Lake St Clair.
Note Friday 4:00 pm -Departures from Lake St Clair on Fridays NOT Available 1st May to 30th September - during these dates service departs from Derwent Bridge ONLY
From Strahan via transfer at Lake St Clair
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday - There is an approximate 30 wait time at Lake St Clair.
Note Friday 4:30 pm - Departures from Lake St Clair on Fridays NOT Available 1st May to 30th September - during these dates service departs from Derwent Bridge ONLY
Last Updated : 24-Jul-2014 05:22 PM