Hobart - West Coast
Timetable and Fare Schedule
- You can book via our online booking enquiry form, our friendly customer service consultants. Ensure you are at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to scheduled departing time and hail the driver.
- Service operates Monday to Friday from Strahan to Queenstown.
- Route 730 - Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday:- From Hobart - New Norfolk, Gretna, Hamilton, Ouse, Tarraleah Turn off, Bronte Junction, Derwent Bridge, Lake St Clair, Derwent Bridge, Frenchmans Cap Queenstown, Strahan.
- Please note that smaller buses are frequently used on this service
- For further information - Cradle Mountain and Lake St Clair - see our Overland Track.
Strahan to Queenstown to Strahan - Monday to Friday
During School Holidays departure from Strahan will be 8:15 am - not 7:30 am
During School Holidays departure from Queenstown will be 2:15 pm - not 3:00 pm
From Hobart to Strahan via transfer at Lake St Clair
Tuesday - Thursday 8:15 am and Sunday 9:15 am - there is an approximate 30 minute wait time at Lake St Clair.
Note Friday 4:00 pm - Is a drop off only for Lake St Clair. Service departs from Derwent Bridge at 8:10 pm (Pick up at Lake St Clair available 01/12/2012 - 29/02/2012)
From Strahan via transfer at Lake St Clair
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday - There is an approximate 30 wait time at Lake St Clair.
Note Friday 4:30 pm - Is a drop off only for Lake St Clair. Service departs from Derwent Bridge at 8:10 pm (Pick up at Lake St Clair available 01/12/2012 - 29/02/2012)
Last Updated : 10-Jul-2012 03:44 PM