Terms, Booking and Travel Conditions
- Please ensure that you are at your departure point 15 mins prior
- Concession Cards or proof of identity must be produced upon request to receive a discount. If the concession card is unable to be presented or is not in compliance with Tasmanian Transport regulations you will be charged the full price
- Prices are current at the time of booking. Fares are subject to change if paid after the date of booking
- We request that payment be made in advance of travel to ensure that your seat is secured
- Circumstances may require Tassielink to alter itineraries, timetables and fares. 14 days prior to changes notices are displayed in our terminals, bus services and on our website: new link here
- A 10% cancellation fee applies on all bookings
- No refund on bookings cancelled within 24 hours of travel. Failure to board, NO refund given
- No refund given on un-used portions of packaged fares
- All Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Child refers to 4 -16 years inclusive. Children under four years not occupying a seat are free of charge
- All major credit cards are accepted but attract a 2% surcharge
- Tassielink Transit includes other operators’ services in their product offering in good faith. Tassielink Transit cannot be held responsible for the conduct of these operators or for loss or damage to property, personal injury, death or delay incurred on or by activities conducted by other operators
- Normal baggage allowances apply. This includes one airline acceptable suitcase, and one soft carry on travel bag or camera bag. Size/weight limitations do apply
- Camping stove fuel must either be solid, or in a suitable container (e.g. container as sold), and be less than 1 litre per person. It must be carried in checked luggage
ABN: 43 080 290 393
Postal Address: Tassielink Transit (incorporating Tigerline Travel) PO Box 46 Moonah, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 7018
Exclusions of Liability
- Tassielink shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise in the event of the cancellation of a service or the abandonment of a service during the course thereof or any deviation in any service arising from any cause whatsoever. Tassielink shall not be liable for any costs of accommodation, transport or other additional services incurred or sustained by the passenger or any alternative means of travel which may arise and/or any additional expenses so arising which shall be the liability of the passenger.
- Tassielink will not, in any circumstances (except as provided by applicable law) be liable for any accident, injury or death of any passenger or loss or damage to personal effects, baggage and/or freight whether or not arising from negligence, tort, breach of contract or default of Tassielink.
Thank you for booking with Tassielink Transit.
be a leader in developing and maintaining sustainable transport needs
to deliver safe, reliable and efficient public transport services
We have clear expectations of how we will work together to achieve our vision and mission.
© 2020 Tasmanian Tours & Travels (Fleet) Pty Ltd. All rights reserved