Back to Travel Tips
- A limit of two (2) standard items per passenger applies and each must be less than 20 kilos each.
- Extra luggage (bikes, surfboards or golf clubs etc) will be charged at the applicable rate and must be booked in.
- All personal effects including but not limited to; computers and electronic equipment, jewellery, sunglasses luggage and other goods are carried at passengers own risk. Fragile and valuable items should be included in carry-on luggage.
- The company will take all care but accept no responsibility for passengers luggage or personal items. Prams and Wheel Chairs will be carried Free of Charge regardless of how much luggage is checked in.
- All baggage, including carry on baggage, is the sole responsibility of the passenger as the company accepts no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for theft, loss or damage to any passengers baggage, whilst in a terminal, on a company vehicle, in transit or otherwise in the company's possession or control, whether caused by the company's negligence, recklessness, willful misconduct or otherwise.
- Passengers are advised to remove all carry-on baggage while disembarking at meal, rest and other stops. Carry-on baggage is any item carried aboard a coach by a passenger and includes, but is not limited to, hand bags, clothing, books, magazines, electrical equipment and components, cash, credit cards, art work, passports, jewellery, antiques and valuable items.